In November 2015, APA added 3 new APA books and 17 landmark titles in psychology to PsycBOOKS. Past monthly update lists are available online. You can also view a list of sample titles or a full coverage list.
Bibliographic records are available through your PsycBOOKS vendor. You may also download RDA records directly from APA by following the instructions in the APA PsycNET Administrator Help Menu.
- School-centered interventions: Evidence-based strategies for social, emotional, and academic success, © 2016 by Simon, Dennis J. ISBN: 1-4338-2085-4
- Service learning in psychology: Enhancing undergraduate education for the public good, © 2016 by Bringle, Robert; Reeb, Roger; Brown, Margaret; Ruiz, Ana. ISBN: 1-4338-2079-X
- Student’s guide to assessment and diagnosis using the ICD-10-CM: Psychological and behavioral conditions, A., © 2016 by Rodolfa, Emil; Schaffer, Jack. ISBN: 1-4338-2094-3
- Building personality in children, © 1931 by Myers, Garry Cleveland
- Character and personality of children from broken families, © 1937 by Wallenstein, Nehemiah
- Elementary principles of education, © 1929 by Thorndike, Edward L.; Gates, Arthur I.
- Fundamentals of educational psychology, © 1929 by Gast, Ira Morris; Skinner, Harley Clay
- How to make people like you: Why we don’t like people, © 1933 by Laird, Donald A.
- Human personality and the environment, © 1934 by Campbell, Charles Macfie
- Medical psychology: The mental factor in disease, © 1931 by White, William A.
- New horizons for the child, © 1934 by Cobb, Stanwood
- Newer ways with children, © 1929 by O’Shea, M. V.
- An outline of social psychology, © 1929 by Kantor, J. R.
- Psychological service for school problems, © 1930 by Hildreth, Gertrude H.
- The psychology of human society: An introduction to sociological theory, © 1925 by Ellwood, Charles A.
- Social institutions, © 1929 by Hertzler, Joyce O.
- Some implications of social psychology, © 1928 by Harland, O. H.
- The symbolic process and its integration in children: A study in social psychology, © 1928 by Markey, John F.
- The teacher in the new school, © 1931 by Porter, Martha Peck
- What is the mind?, © 1929 by Patrick, George Thomas White