Bibliographic records are available through your PsycBOOKS vendor. You may also download RDA records directly from APA by following the instructions in the APA PsycNET® Administrator Help Menu.
Please note: There will be no PsycBOOKS update in July 2016.
- APA Handbook of Clinical Psychology, © 2016 by Norcross, John C.; VandenBos, Gary; and Freedheim, Donald K. (eds).
- Volume 1: Roots and Branches; ISBN: 1-4338-2131-1
- Volume 2: Theory and Research; ISBN: 1-4338-2132-X
- Volume 3: Applications and Methods; ISBN: 1-4338-2133-8
- Volume 4: Psychopathology and Health; ISBN: 1-4338-2134-6
- Volume 5: Education and Profession; ISBN: 1-4338-2135-4
- Bilingualism Across the Lifespan: Factors Moderating Language Proficiency, © 2016 by Nicoladis, Elena and Montanari, Simona. ISBN: 1-4338-2283-0
- Eliminating Inequities for Women With Disabilities: An Agenda for Health and Wellness, © 2016 by Miles-Cohen, Shari E.; and Signore, Caroline. ISBN: 1-4338-2253-9
- Evidence-Based Psychological Practice With Ethnic Minorities: Culturally Informed Research and Clinical Strategies, © 2016 by Zane, Nolan; Bernal, Guillermo; and Leong, Frederick T. L. ISBN: 1-4338-2089-7
- Interviewing Children: The Science of Conversation in Forensic Contexts, © 2016 by Poole, Debra Ann. ISBN: 1-4338-2215-6
- A Practitioner’s Guide to Telemental Health: How to Conduct Legal, Ethical, and Evidence-Based Telepractice, © 2016 by Luxton, David D.; Nelson, Eve-Lynn; and Maheu, Marlene M. ISBN: 1-4338-2228-8
- Womanist and Mujerista Psychologies: Voices of Fire, Acts of Courage, © 2016 by Bryant-Davis, Thema; and Comas-Diaz, Lillian. ISBN: 1-4338-2211-3