Please join us for a brief tour of the redesigned APA PsycNET® platform, which will launch in mid-July!
This 30-minute webinar will highlight the contemporary new “look and feel” of the APA PsycNET search platform and other changes. Highlights include:
- Technology upgrade: A new cloud-based environment and other behind-the-scenes infrastructure improvements for enhanced system performance, reliability, and search precision
- Responsive design: Improved content rendering and functionality across all devices, including mobile
- Content discovery: Addition of a new “Related Content” section providing links to up to 25 similar items, and options to explore trending topics
- Search tools: Addition of the “Test Lookup” tool, enhanced access to the integrated APA Thesaurus, and platform-wide access to your recent searches
This overview is intended for anyone who uses APA PsycNET through an institutional or personal subscription, including librarians, students, researchers, and professionals.
Register for a session using one of the links below (Note: All times are Eastern Daylight Time / UTC-4):
- Wednesday, July 19 at 10:00 am
- Monday, July 24 at 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 26 at 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 1 at 11:00 am
For more information about using APA PsycNET, see our YouTube playlist of APA Databases on APA PsycNET.