It’s Tutorial Thursday! In this series, we explore APA’s library of video tutorials available on the APA Publishing Training YouTube channel. Please feel free to link to or embed our videos in your library websites or LibGuides, course management systems, or other locations where students, faculty, and researchers will find them.
A new version of the tutorial My PsycNET is available.
This short video demonstrates how to set up a My PsycNET account and explain the benefits of having an account. You’ll learn how to use your account to save and share searches from APA PsycNET, create search alerts, and access APA PsycNET purchases. You will also learn how to use the My List feature to store relevant results from a search.
By the end of this video you will be able to:
- Set up a My PsycNET account
- Save and share a search in APA PsycNET
- Create email or RSS alerts to receive updates on new publications related to a specific topic
- Store relevant results from a search using the My List feature
- Access saved searches, search alerts, and APA PsycNET purchases from your My PsycNET
Tutorial APA PsycNET Direct — Accessing Single Articles