The APA Databases & Electronic Resources Blog
This blog is your source for training materials and information about the American Psychological Association’s Databases & Electronic Resources. It includes updates on web-based and in-person training sessions, as well as highlights from our video tutorials, handouts, and other materials. You will also find announcements about new publications that are being added to the databases, new features being added to the APA PsycNET platform, and about new resources as they become available.
The blog has several features to help you find the information you need. You can view the most recent posts on the homepage, or choose a category to see news and information for librarians, faculty, students, and individual subscribers. Look for the links in the navigation bar at the top of the page, or use the Categories section in the sidebar.
You can subscribe via RSS feed, or sign up in the “Subscribe via Email” section of the sidebar to receive a message every time we post. We also send an occasional digest of posts to the PsycINFO listserv.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions please contact us at email@example.com.
Current and past contributors to the APA Databases & Electronic Resources Blog include:
- Patti Avellanet, Training Specialist, Customer Relations
- Anne Breitenbach, Training Specialist, Customer Relations
- Alison K. Cody, MSLIS, Assistant Manager, Customer Relations
- Peter M. Gaviorno, Senior Director, Sales, Licensing, Marketing & Exhibitions
- Dawn Harper, MSLIS, APA Style Training Specialist, Customer Relations
- Diane Hight, Marketing Manager, Electronic & Print Publications
- Susan B. Hillson, Manager, Customer Relations
- Taryn A. Hudson, Assistant Marketing Manager, E-Products
- Timothy McAdoo, Training Specialist, Customer Relations
- Michael Miyazaki, Training Specialist, Customer Relations
- Timothy P. Rinda, Director, Database & Electronic Product Marketing
- Alvaro A. Rojas, Marketing Manager, E-Products
- Julianne C. Rovesti, Director of Product Marketing & Marketing Services
- Marta Soto, MSLIS, Training Specialist, Customer Relations
- Tom Wolfe, Marketing Manager, Books