APA Style CENTRAL® is the newest member of the APA Style® family, and launched on July 11.
APA’s training specialists have developed a one-hour introductory session for librarians. This webinar includes a content overview and a live demonstration of features. (Please note that additional training on administrative features, as well as training geared toward students and other users, is currently in development.)
There are five sessions scheduled for September. Click on any session below to register (all times are EDT/UTC -4):
- Wednesday, September 7, 2016, at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, September 8, 2016, at 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016, at 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 20, 2016, at 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016, at 9:00 a.m.
For more information, and to see the full schedule, visit the APA Style CENTRAL webinars page.