It’s Tutorial Thursday! In this series, we explore APA’s library of video tutorials available on the PsycINFO YouTube channel and the APA Style CENTRAL® YouTube channel. Please feel free to link to or embed our videos in your library websites or LibGuides, course management systems, or other locations where students, faculty, and researchers will find them.
For today’s edition of Tutorial Thursday, we’d like to highlight a video on our APA Style CENTRAL YouTube channel: Inserting References.
This short tutorial will help you use APA Style CENTRAL’s built-in tools to:
- Add in-text citations in the correct format;
- Manage your paper reference list;
- Match in-text citations to the paper reference list.
Please feel free to link to this tutorial in any location where students, faculty, and researchers will find it!
Want to learn more? View related resources:
- Adding References to Papers handout
- Additional APA Style CENTRAL® Handouts and Guides
- APA Style CENTRAL Webinars training schedule
Do you have a “how-to” question about APA Style CENTRAL or some aspect of it you’d like to know more about? Please let us know!