Have you heard about APA Style CENTRAL®? It’s the newest member of the APA Style® family, and will be officially launching next week!
APA’s training specialists have developed a one-hour introductory session for librarians. This webinar includes a content overview and a live demonstration of features. (Please note that additional training on administrative features, as well as training geared toward students and other users, will be available after launch.)
Sessions start on Tuesday, July 12 (all times are Eastern). Click on any session below to register:
- Tuesday, July 12, at 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 12, at 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 14, at 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 19, at 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 20, at 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 26, at 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 27, at 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 28, at 11:00 a.m.
For more information, and to see the full schedule through September, visit the APA Style CENTRAL webinars page.