For today’s edition of Tutorial Thursday, we’d like to highlight a video on our APA Style CENTRAL YouTube channel: APA Style CENTRAL: Adding an Author Note.
This brief video (2 min) demonstrates how to add an Author Note to your paper in APA Style CENTRAL, and includes:
- The distinction between the options of “Student assignment” or “Professional manuscript” when starting a new paper;
- Using the Customize Paper Sections tool to add an Author Note section to a student paper; and
- Viewing the formatted Author Note on the manuscript’s title page via the Preview tab.
Please feel free to link to this tutorial in any location where students, faculty, and researchers will find it!
Want to learn more? View our related resources:
- APA Style CENTRAL Handouts and Guides
- A recorded session of our Writing Papers in APA Style CENTRAL webinar (28 min)
- Training schedule for APA Style CENTRAL Webinars