In July, APA added 3 new titles to PsycBOOKS®.
- Adoption-Specific Therapy, ©2018, by Jill Waterman,
Audra K. Langley, Jeanne Miranda, and Debbie B. Riley. ISBN: 9781433829246
- Pedophilia and Sexual Offending Against Children, ©2018, by Michael C. Seto. ISBN: 9781433829246
- Social Foundations of Emotion, ©2018, by Stefan G. Hofmann and Stacey N. Doan. ISBN: 9781433829277
In August, APA added 3 new titles to PsycBOOKS®.
- Building a Career Outside Academia, ©2018, by Jennifer Brown Urban and Miriam R. Linver. ISBN: 9781433829529
- Psychological Treatment for Patients With Chronic Pain, ©2018, by Beth Darnall. ISBN: 9781433829420
- School Safety and Violence Prevention, ©2018, by Matthew J. Mayer and Shane R. Jimerson. ISBN: 9781433828942
In September, APA added 2 new titles to PsycBOOKS®.
- Career Counseling, ©2018, by Mark L. Savickas. ISBN: 9781433829550
- Health Psychology Consultation in the Inpatient Medical Setting, ©2018, by Susan M. Labott. ISBN: 9781433829611
In October, APA added 3 new titles to PsycBOOKS®.
- Clinical Handbook of Emotion-Focused Therapy, ©2018, by Leslie S. Greenberg and Rhonda N. Goldman. ISBN: 9781433829772
- Neuropsychology of Sports-Related Concussion, ©2018, by Peter A. Arnett. ISBN: 9781433829796
- Parent Training for Autism Spectrum Disorder, ©2018, by Cynthia R. Johnson, Eric M. Butter, and Lawrence Scahill. ISBN: 9781433829710
In November, APA added 5 new titles to PsycBOOKS®.
- Basics of Psychotherapy, ©2018, by Bruce E. Wampold. ISBN: 9781433830181
- Culturally Responsive Cognitive Behavior Therapy, ©2018, by Gayle Y. Iwamasa and Pamela A. Hays. ISBN: 9781433830167
- Group Psychotherapy in Inpatient, Partial Hospital, and Residential Care Settings, ©2018, by Virginia Brabender and April Fallon. ISBN: 9781433829901
- Handbook of Multilevel Theory, Measurement, and Analysis, ©2018, by Stephen E. Humphrey and James M. LeBreton. ISBN: 9781433830013
- Treating the Difficult Divorce, ©2018, by Jay L. Lebow. ISBN: 9781433829895
In December, APA added 2 new titles to PsycBOOKS® , including a 3-volume Handbook.
- Psychology of High Performance, ©2018, by Rena F. Subotnik, Paula Olszewski-Kubilius, and Frank C. Worrell. ISBN: 9781433829888
- APA Handbook of Contemporary Family Psychology, Volume 1: Foundations, Methods, and Contemporary Issues Across the Lifespan , ©2018, edited by Barbara H. Fiese. ISBN: 9781433829659
- APA Handbook of Contemporary Family Psychology, Volume 2: Applications and Broad Impact of Family Psychology, ©2018, edited by Barbara H. Fiese. ISBN: 9781433829673
- APA Handbook of Contemporary Family Psychology, Volume 3: Family Therapy and Training , ©2018, edited by Barbara H. Fiese. ISBN: 9781433829697
Bibliographic records are available through your PsycBOOKS vendor. You may also download RDA records directly from APA by following the instructions in the APA PsycNET® Administrator Help Menu.