Do you have a question about using Academic Writer, an APA research database, or PsycLearn? Search for the answer in our APA Publishing Learning Commons!
Designed for students, educators, researchers, librarians, and other users of APA Publishing products, this self-service portal is a convenient place to find answers to frequent questions, including troubleshooting assistance.
What’s in the APA Publishing Learning Commons?
- Academic Writer
- APA research databases on APA PsycNet
- How can I troubleshoot my institutional access or proxy configuration for APA PsycNet?
- I need to add or update the full-text finder or link resolver on APA PsycNet
- Why am I seeing the Get Access button instead of full-text?
- I have purchased a PDF from APA PsycArticles or APA PsycBooks but I can’t view it
- How do I create, log into, or change the password for my APA PsycNet account?
- General APA Publishing questions from students and researchers, such as
What if I can’t find the answer in the Learning Commons?
The “Can’t find your answer here?” section includes web-to-email forms to request help from the APA staff who support each product, so be sure to select the correct link for Academic Writer support, APA Databases support, or PsycLearn support.
We continue to expand the Learning Commons with new content based on customers’ needs, using support cases and anonymous usage data as a guide. If we haven’t yet published an article that answers your question, please let us know!