In February 2016, APA added 3 new APA books and 4 landmark titles in psychology to PsycBOOKS®. Past monthly update lists are available online. You can also view a list of sample titles or a full coverage list.
Bibliographic records are available through your PsycBOOKS vendor. You may also download RDA records directly from APA by following the instructions in the APA PsycNET® Administrator Help Menu.
- An Introduction to Consulting Psychology: Working With Individuals, Groups, and Organizations, © 2016 by Lowman, R. IBSN: 978-1-4338-2178-3
- Psychological Assessment and Intervention for Ethnic Minority Children: Evidence-Based Approaches, © 2016 by Graves, S.; Blake, J. ISBN: 978-1-4338-2174-5
- The Social Neuroscience of Human-Animal Interaction, © 2016 by Freund, L.; McCune, S.; Esposito, L.; Gee, N.; McCardie, P. ISBN: 978-1-4338-2176-9
- Let the child draw, © 1936 by Perrine, Van Dearing.
- Medicine man’s mission: From primitive clans to United Nations,© 1948 by Carlè, Charles.
- Mind and its disorders: A text-book for students and practitioners of medicine, © 1926 by Stoddart, W. H. B.
- Printed classification tests: Report no. 5. (Army Air Forces Aviation Psychology Program Research Reports), © 1947 by Guilford, J. P. (Ed.); Lacey, John I. (Col.)