In March 2016, APA added 4 new APA books and 1 landmark title in psychology to PsycBOOKS®. Past monthly update lists are available online. You can also view a list of sample titles or a full coverage list.
Bibliographic records are available through your PsycBOOKS vendor. You may also download RDA records directly from APA by following the instructions in the APA PsycNET® Administrator Help Menu.
- The Cost of Racism for People of Color: Contextualizing Experiences of Discrimination, © 2016 by Alvarez, Alvin N.; Liang, Christopher T.H.; and Neville, Helen A. (Eds.). IBSN: 1-4338-2095-1
- The Dark Side of Personality: Science and Practice in Social, Personality, and Clinical Psychology, © 2016 by Marcus, David; and Zeigler-Hill, Virgil (Eds.). ISBN: 1-4338-2187-7
- Emotion, Aging, and Health, © 2016 by Ong, Anthony D; and Löckenhoff, Corinna E. ISBN: 1-4338-2162-1
- Confidentiality Limits in Psychotherapy: Ethics Checklists for Mental Health Professionals, © 2016 by Fisher, Mary Alice. ISBN: 1-4338-2190-7
- The First book on group psychotherapy (3rd ed.), © 1957 by Moreno, J.L.