Bibliographic records are available through your PsycBOOKS vendor. You may also download RDA records directly from APA by following the instructions in the APA PsycNET® Administrator Help Menu.
- Affirmative Counseling and Psychological Practice With Transgender and Gender-Nonconforming Clients, © 2017 by Singh, Anneliese A.; and Dickey, Lore M. ISBN: 1-4338-2300-4
- Conducting a Culturally Informed Neuropsychological Evaluation, © 2017 by Fujii, Daryl. ISBN: 1-4338-2294-6
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy for Insomnia, © 2017 by Ong, Jason C. ISBN: 1-4338-2241-5
- Psychology 101½: The Unspoken Rules for Success in Academia, Second Edition, © 2017 by Sternberg, Robert J. ISBN: 1-4338-2249-0
- Transcendent Mind: Rethinking the Science of Consciousness, © 2017 by Barušs, Imants; and Mossbridge, Julie. ISBN: 1-4338-2277-6
- The Young Eyewitness: How Well Do Children and Adolescents Describe and Identify Perpetrators?, © 2017 by Pozzulo, Joanna. ISBN: 1-4338-2293-8