In August, APA added 4 new APA books to PsycBOOKS®:
- 125 Years of the American Psychological Association, ©2017, edited by Wade E. Pickren and Alexandra Rutherford. ISBN: 978-1-4338-2791-3
- APA Handbook of Giftedness and Talent, ©2017, edited by Steven I. Pfeiffer. ISBN: 978-1-4338-2696-8
- Mindful Sport Performance Enhancement: Mental Training for Athletes and Coaches, ©2017, by Keith A. Kaufman, Carol R. Glass, and Timothy R. Pineau. ISBN: 978-1-4338-2787-5
- A Telepsychology Casebook: Using Technology Ethically and Effectively in Your Professional Practice, ©2017, edited by Linda F. Campbell, Fred Millán, and Jana N. Martin. ISBN: 978-1-4338-2706-9
- Woman’s Embodied Self: Feminist Perspectives on Identity and Image, ©2017, by Joan C. Chrisler and Ingrid Johnston-Robledo. ISBN: 978-1-4338-2712-3
Bibliographic records are available through your PsycBOOKS vendor. You may also download RDA records directly from APA by following the instructions in the APA PsycNET® Administrator Help Menu.