In January, APA added 3 new APA titles to PsycBOOKS®
- Assessment Using the MMPI-2-RF, ©2018, by David M. McCord. ISBN: 9781433828072
- Creating Healing School Communities, ©2018, by Catherine DeCarlo Santiago Raviv, Tali Raviv, and Lisa H. Jacox. ISBN: 9781433828621
- Microaggressions and Traumatic Stress, ©2018, by Kevin L. Nadal. ISBN: 9781433828591
In February, APA added 5 new titles to PsycBOOKS®, including a 2-volume handbook.
- Unifying Effective Psychotherapies, ©2018, by J. Scott Fraser. ISBN: 9781433828676
- Modern Parliamentary Procedure, ©2018, by Ray E. Keesey. ISBN: 9781433828652
- Gender Typing of Children’s Toys, ©2018, edited by Erica S. Weisgram and Lisa M. Dinella. ISBN: 9781433828867
- Assessment Using the Rorschach Inkblot Test, ©2018, by James P. Choca and Edward D. Rossini. ISBN: 9781433828812
- APA Handbook of Psychopathology, Volumes 1 & 2, ©2018, edited by James N. Butcher. ISBN: 9781433828348 ; 9781433828355
In March, APA added 4 new titles to PsycBOOKS®
- Concussion, ©2018, by Anthony P. Kontos, and Michael W. Collins. ISBN: 9781433828232
- Forensic Geropsychology, ©2018, by Shane S. Bush, and Andrew L. Heck. ISBN: 9781433828928
- Heroic Humility, ©2018, by Everett L. Worthington Jr., and Scott T. Allison. ISBN: 9781433828140
- Meaning in Life, ©2018, by Clara E. Hill. ISBN: 9781433828874
Bibliographic records are available through your PsycBOOKS vendor. You may also download RDA records directly from APA by following the instructions in the APA PsycNET® Administrator Help Menu.