The new year is just around the corner, and we want to help ensure you and your library are set up for success in 2022. With over 100 journal titles covering memory and cognition, psychopathology, leadership, higher education and much more, your institutional subscription to APA PsycArticles® is an essential resource for students and researchers on your campus.
At APA, our goal is to evolve alongside the ever-changing fields of psychology and behavioral science. That’s why we’ve made some updates to our suite of journals beginning in 2022. Read on to learn more:
- The Journal of Applied Research in Memory and Cognition will be published by APA in partnership with the Society for Applied Research in Memory & Cognition effective January 1, 2022. The journal has an Impact Factor of 3.83 and publishes quarterly. This title will be included in APA PsycArticles along with all backfiles.
- The Journal of Abnormal Psychology will be published as the Journal of Psychopathology and Clinical Science beginning with the January 2022 issue. Learn more about the significance of the name change here.
- The Psychologist-Manager Journal will publish as Psychology of Leaders and Leadership beginning with the February 2022 issue.
- The Journal of Diversity in Higher Education will transition to bimonthly beginning in March 2022 (6 issues per year). Learn more about the journal in a conversation with editor-in-chief Kimberly Griffin, PhD here.
Have questions about your subscription to APA PsycArticles or need support promoting these changes?
- Contact APA Databases
- Search the APA Publishing Learning Commons
- Visit the Librarian Resource Center
- Access the APA Librarian Promotional Toolkit