In July 2015, APA added 1 new APA book and 17 landmark titles in psychology to PsycBOOKS. Past monthly update lists are available online. You can also view a list of sample titles or a full coverage list.
Bibliographic records are available through your PsycBOOKS vendor. You may also download RDA records directly from APA by following the instructions in the APA PsycNET Administrator Help Menu.
- APA handbook of men and masculinities, © 2015 by Wong, Y. Joel; Ester, Stephen R. (Eds.) 2015 ISBN: 1-4338-1855-8
- Creative experience, © 1930 by Follett, M. P.
- Essentials of social psychology (new and enlarged ed.), © 1920 by Bogardus, Emory S.
- Everyday psychology for teachers, © 1923 by Bolton, Frederick Elmer
- Guide to a child’s world, © 1951 by Buckley, Isabelle P.
- A history of social thought, © 1922 by Bogardus, Emory S.
- Identification and analysis of attribute-cluster-blocs, © 1931 by Beyle, Herman C.
- Language in relation to a unified theory of the structure of human behavior (2nd rev. ed.), © 1967 by Pike, Kenneth L.
- Mathematics for psychologists: examples and problems, © 1956 by Bush, Robert R; Adelson, Robert P.; Hyman, Ray
- Mental conflicts and misconduct, © 1923 by Healy, William
- Parenthood and child nurture, © 1922 by Baker, Edna Dean
- Personality: Interpersonal relations and self-understanding, © 1962 by Leuba, Clarence
- Principles of social psychology, as developed in a study of economic and social conflict, © 1922 by Mickel Williams, James
- Psychology and personality development, © 1940 by Rexroad, Carl Newton
- Psychology in the schoolroom, © 1912 by Dexter, T. F. G.; Garlick, A. H.
- A psychology of music: The influence of music on behavior, © 1939 by Diserens, Charles M.; Fine, Harry
- Social organization: A study of the larger mind, © 1909 by Cooley, Charles Horton
- A theory of psychological scaling, © 1952 by Coombs, Clyde H.