In September 2015, APA added 5 new APA books and 11 landmark titles in psychology to PsycBOOKS. Past monthly update lists are available online. You can also view a list of sample titles or a full coverage list.
Bibliographic records are available through your PsycBOOKS vendor. You may also download RDA records directly from APA by following the instructions in the APA PsycNET Administrator Help Menu.
- APA handbook of nonverbal communication, © 2016 by Matsumoto, David; Hwang, Hyisung; Frank, Mark. ISBN: 1-4338-1969-4
- The expert expert witness (2nd ed.): More maxims and guidelines for testifying in court, © 2016 by Brodsky, Stanley; Gutheil, Thomas. ISBN: 1-4338-2056-0
- Foundations of multicultural psychology: Research to inform effective practice, © 2016 by Smith, Timothy; Trimble, Joseph. ISBN: 1-4338-2057-9
- The human elements of psychotherapy: A nonmedical model of emotional healing, © 2016 by Elkins, David. ISBN: 1-4338-2066-8
- Managing therapy-interfering behavior: Strategies from dialectical behavior therapy, © 2016 by Chapman, Alexander; Rosenthal, M. Zachary. ISBN; 1-4338-2097-8
- The child and his school: An interpretation of elementary education as a social process, © 1922 by Hartman, Gertrude
- The child’s unconscious mind: The relations of psychoanalysis to education: A book for teachers and parents, © 1920 by Lay, Wilfrid
- The executive and his control of men: A study in personal efficiency, © 1915 by Gowin, Enoch Burton
- The fundamental principles of learning and study, © 1920 by Edwards, A. S. Warwick & York
- The great society: A psychological analysis, © 1914 by Wallas, Graham Macmillan
- An introduction to the psychology of the classroom, © 1930 by Holley, Charles Elmer
- The learning process, © 1911 by Colvin, Stephen Sheldon
- The new psychology and the parent, © 1923 by Miller, H. Crichton Thomas Zeltzer
- A preview of teaching, © 1928 by Drum, Warren Nevin
- Public opinion, © 1922 by Lippmann, Walter
- A study of personality and its relation to salesmanship, © 1921 by Holmes, Arthur H.