Bibliographic records are available through your PsycBOOKS vendor. You may also download RDA records directly from APA by following the instructions in the APA PsycNET® Administrator Help Menu.
- APA Handbook of Community Psychology, © 2017 by Bond, Meg A.; Serrano-Garcia, Irma; and Keys, Christopher B.
- Volume 1: Theoretical Foundations, Core Concepts, and Emerging Challenges; ISBN: 1-4338-2259-8
- Volume 2: Methods for Community Research and Action for Diverse Groups and Issues; ISBN: 1-4338-2260-1
- Handbook of Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity in Counseling and Psychotherapy, © 2017 by DeBord, Kurt A.; Fischer, Ann R.; Bieschke, Kathleen J.; and Perez, Ruperto M. ISBN: 1-4338-2306-3
- Psychology 101½: The Unspoken Rules for Success in Academia, Second Edition, © 2017 by Sternberg, Robert J. ISBN: 1-4338-2249-0