Interested in strengthening your APA database searching skills? Join us for the next round of APA PsycInfo webinars designed for students, faculty, and anyone else who wants to learn more about how to search APA PsycInfo more effectively!
The 30-minute APA PsycInfo – Basic Search session includes live search demos and provides search tips and strategies to help you locate more relevant results in less time.
The 30-minute APA PsycInfo – Advanced Search session explores a few of the added-value fields in APA PsycInfo and using them to uncover much more than journal articles. Search demos will demonstrate how to identify what research is happening at which institutions; finding new journals in which to publish your work; information about tests used in related research; and potential funding opportunities for your project.
Search tips and strategies covered in both sessions are relevant to all search platforms — APA PsycNet®, EBSCOhost, Ovid, and ProQuest.
The sessions may be attended separately, but we encourage you to take both if you are interested!
You can register with GoTo Webinar for one of the following times:
- APA PsycInfo – Basic Search session
- Tuesday, September 21, 2:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
- Wednesday, November 3, 2:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
- APA PsycInfo – Advanced Search session
- Tuesday, September 28, 2:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
- Wednesday, November 10, 2:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
These webinars are an ideal way for new users to become acquainted with PsycInfo or experienced users to get a refresher on APA PsycInfo if they have had a previous training session. Please help us spread the word to interested students and faculty!
Can’t attend a scheduled session?
- Go ahead and register so that you’ll receive a recording link shortly after the live event – or view the webinar recording now on our YouTube channel
- Bookmark our Webinar Training Schedule page with training descriptions and registration links for future sessions
- Explore additional APA PsycInfo Training materials